Registration now open – register during business hours at Hutch Rec Downtown (17 E. 1st): Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Questions? Contact Jami Woodyard, firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 663-6179.
Youth Age Requirements:
- Youth who have finished K-6th grades
- Offered weekly (Mon-Fri) from May 28-July 26, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Union Valley Elementary
- Graber Elementary
- $105/week; $100/week for 3+ weeks; multiple child discounts available
- Non-refundable registration fee: $30, includes shirt and water bottle (Please click on the links below to download registration information and forms).
- WEEK 1: May 28-31 – Sound the Alarm (Field Trip: Fire Dept Training Ctr)
- WEEK 2: June 3-7 – Search & Splash (Field Trip: Downtown Hutchinson)
- WEEK 3: June 10-14 – Welcome to the Jungle (Field Trip: Sedgwick County Zoo)
- WEEK 4: June 17-21 – Movies (Field Trip: Fox Theatre)
- WEEK 5: June 24-28 – Staycation (Field Trip: Camp Sites)
- WEEK 6: July 1-5 – Wetlands (Field Trip: Great Bend Zoo & Pool) – note: No camp on July 4th
- WEEK 7: July 8-12 – Jump Around (Field Trip: Get Air in Wichita)
- WEEK 8: July 15-19 – Rock and Roll (Field Trip: Skateland)
- WEEK 9: July 22-26 – A Walk in the Woods/Talent (Field Trip: Dillon Nature Center)