Registration now open – register during business hours at Hutch Rec Downtown (17 E. 1st): Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SPECIAL Registration Day: Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to noon. Stop by and register and meet camp staff!
Parent Meetings: Two options to choose from – Tuesday, May 15 or Thursday, May 17 at 6 p.m. at the Hutchinson Sports Arena.
Questions? Contact Jami Woodyard, email@example.com or (620) 663-6179.
Youth Age Requirements:
- Youth who have finished K-6th grades
- Offered weekly (Mon-Fri) from May 29-July 27, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Union Valley Elementary
- Graber Elementary
- $105/week; $100/week for 3+ weeks; family discounts available
- Non-refundable registration fee: $30, includes shirt and water bottle (Please click on the links below to download registration information and forms).
- WEEK 1: May 29-June 1 – Sound the Alarm (Field Trip: Fire Dept Training Ctr)
- WEEK 2: June 4-8 – Play Ball! (Field Trip: Fun Valley Sports Complex)
- WEEK 3: June 11-15 – Welcome to the Jungle (Field Trip: Sedgwick County Zoo)
- WEEK 4: June 18-22 – Taking The Plunge (Field Trip: Strataca)
- WEEK 5: June 25-29 – Rock & Roll (Field Trip: Skateland)
- WEEK 6: July 2-6 – Swedish Adventure (Field Trip: Little Sweden, Lindsborg)
- WEEK 7: July 9-13 – Exploring Adventure (Field Trip: Exploration Place)
- WEEK 8: July 16-20 – Movie to Space (Field Trip: B & B Theatres; Cosmosphere)
- WEEK 9: July 23-27 – A Walk in the Woods (Field Trip: Dillon Nature Center)