New Year, New You with MINDBODY Fitness!
- Jeff Johnson
Director of Community Events
- (620) 663-6179
Live like a local on the Third Thursday of each month as Downtown Hutchinson turns into a celebration of local art, music, and community. Stroll the streets of Downtown Hutchinson and take in the local music and art scene while shopping, dining, and enjoying the month’s featured activities and events. This monthly mini-community festival attracts all ages.
January Third Thursday
LIVE From Memorial Hall!
Date: January 21
Time: 6-8 p.m. (See details below for more information)During January Third Thursday, it is our hope to inform the Hutchinson community of what’s to come in 2021. Join us for a live-streamed event broadcasted live from Memorial Hall on January 21 from 6-8 p.m. Featuring updates from community organizations, performances by local musicians, and art displays from local artists. Before the show, head out to participating businesses (listed below) for food and drink specials to kick-off the evening! Keep an eye out for a complete line-up of events.
Third Thursday Meal Deals & Specials:
- Pizaaco’s- 2 for $20 Special(includes 2 small pizaacos, small garlic knot & 2 small drinks)
- Hickory Stick – Any Daily Special of your choice!
- Anchor Away- .99 cent Bean Tostadas. Reg. price is $3.14.
- Holly’s Sweet Treats – Bierocks, Meatballs with Mac & Cheese, Veggie Frittata, Tuscan ChickenCasserole, Individual & Family Meals served all-day
- Salt City Brewery – Offering $1 dollar off pints from 5-8 pm. (That’s a 20% discount)
- Sandhills Brewing – 10% off all To Go Sales if you mention Third Thursday.
Check us out on Facebook & YouTube by following the links below.