Part-Time Marketing Assistant
For the full job description, please visit the Marketing Assistant Job Announcement.
Status: Part-time, year round position, 20-29 hrs/week on average
Salary: $12-14/hour with leave benefits (vacation/sick leave)
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Development
JOB SUMMARY: Assists the Director of Marketing & Development in the overall marketing and branding of Hutch Rec in the community and helps implement the organization’s overall look and brand in the community through graphic design, publication design, website updates, social media presence, and other marketing events and programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs graphics for organization
• Oversees future video and animated graphic production
• Creates templates for flyers, newsletters, and e-mail campaigns
• Assists in the design for the seasonal Activity Guide, newsletters, flyers, posters, and various publications.
• Assists in the website management and updates
• Assists in the organization’s social media presence
• Updates customer databases used for effective and efficient marketing
• Helps develop sponsorship packages and brochures
• Solicits sponsorships and potential advertisers for various divisions
• Helps research and develop new marketing platforms
- Represents Hutch Rec at various community events, fairs, expos, etc.
• Additional duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge and experience in graphic design, primarily in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as the initiative to learn website administration and other duties as assigned. Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills while working independently on projects also required and expected. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, on occasion.
Please send resume, cover letter, and design samples to:
Hutchinson Recreation Commission, Attn: Marketing Assistant; 17 E. 1st; Hutchinson, KS; 67501
For specific questions, please contact Amy Conkling, Director of Marketing & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.