Youth Spring Sports Deadline is March 4th!
- Saturday, June 24 2017
- Salt City Splash Aquatic Center
Questions? Who To Contact:
Adam Richter, Director of Community Events
Phone: (620) 663-6179
Join us for this family-friendly event! 5K is officially chip timed with official awards given out in a variety of age groups. 1-mile is untimed. Runners and walkers welcome, as well as strollers and dogs on leashes.
Receive 2017 Information Updates
Sign up to receive email updates from Hutch Rec about 2017 Firecracker 5k Run/walk updates.
RACE LOCAL! All proceeds go back to Hutchinson community through Hutch Rec’s youth scholarship fund and Downtown Kiwanis Club and its youth programs.
When & Where:
- Saturday, June 24th 2017 in Carey Park
Weather Cancellation Policy:
- In case of inclement weather, the event may be delayed up to one (1) hour from the original start time or canceled, depending on the severity of conditions. Safety of the participants is the top priority of the sponsoring organizations. Due to the costs of putting together an event of this magnitude, refunds will not be given. No make up dates will be scheduled.
- Due to the magnitude of planning an event of this type, refunds will not be accepted, including those related to weather cancellations. We also do not allow transfer or purchase of bib numbers. For more information, please contact race director Adam Richter at email@example.com or (620) 663-6179.
Packet Pick-Up Information:
- Advanced packet pick-up will be available on Friday, June 24th at Hutch Rec’s Downtown Office (17 E. 1st) from 2-5 p.m. Day of packet pick-up will take place just outside the Salt City Splash concessions area (near the start line) from 5:30-6:45 a.m. Individuals may pick up packets for family and friends, but Hutch Rec/Firecracker 5K is not responsible for lost or stolen packets.
FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2017
- Packet pick-up and registration available at Hutch Rec’s Downtown Office, 17 E. 1st (TIME TBD)
SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2017
- Schedule TBD with start times!